Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Buttercup

The buttercups took root and
their blooms are everywhere,
just like your sweet love
that grows in my heart dear.

It mirrors my thoughts
reflects within my dreams,
your love took to my soul
in an attachment called
memories.

~

Touch your cheeks,
explore your lips
feel the magic of
our passionate kiss.

Spoke your name
and felt a quick chill
while at that moment
my heart stood still.

Close your eyes,
I have closed mine
as I pull you close
within my mind.

Feel what love can do
it has brought me to you,
in my dreams night and day
each thought of you never
fades.


~

It started like a butter
one simple little bloom
and it spread to my heart
and soul these thoughts of you.

Rooted from deep within
there is no ever letting go
like a buttercup takes over
my love continues to grow.











No comments: