Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

When I think of you..

I watched as the
clouds passed by,
knowing that they
would soon be in
your sky.

I placed my love
and a kiss or two
and I begged the wind
to deliver them to you.

~


One sky above us
and one set of stars,
brings us together
and unites the heart.

No distance between us,
you are here with me,
no matter the where
we're joined by a dream.

One sky above us
and one set of stars
blankets together
two sweet hearts.

Time or place
has no barring
from the moment
we met we conquered
eternity.

One sky above us,
one set of stars
simply reminds me
that you are never far.





Blue skies blue
blankets beautifully
over me you...
blue skies blue.

Sunshine bright
warms the flesh
like your love
warms my night,
sunshine bright.







No comments: