Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Morning Verse

Life is like the weather cold, 
hot and occasionally just right.

~

Choice is the key that unlocks the gate of opportunity.

~

When you experience kindness
there is no doubt to what evil looks like. 

~
Two hearts together, 
as close as two can be, 
with a touch of desire
it feels so heavenly. 

I devote each  moment
to express how much I care, 
with  sweet words of love
to the world I share. 

Love and passion
with a tenderness of such, 
means everything to me
as I feel your gentle touch.

I treasure every memory
and hope to create a few
where all is as it should be
and I am there with you.

I feel you in the morning
and through out the day,
I feel you as I'm sleeping
as in my heart is where
you'll stay. 

Like the first of sunshine,
you brighten the way 
and I find myself traveling
light years away. 


~
Forever is a longtime,
will you still love me to the end?
I keep you in my heart, 
will you keep me in yours ?

I find pleasure in the meeting
on the stars and the magic of 
a moment where I felt the 
love you placed in my heart.

My soul approved it and 
this is how I know that 
we have found the common
ground where love can grow. 

Love is what we have 
and with that I am very glad.
smiles and laughter thru the day
sadness has no place. 


~

Hello and goodbye, 
smiles and than cries, 
teardrops and laughter
plays with the mind. 

Far and yet close, 
weak and still strong
as I lay here dreaming
that I'm in your arms. 


No comments: