Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday

Some days it feels like I'm at the end of a story,
only to find life begins writing another chapter.

~
Every chance I get to gaze at the stars on a clear night,
it becomes obvious how minute we are in the scheme of things. 

~

Never ask "how much worse can it get ?"
~

My favorite camp song" staying on the sunny side of life"
...because the glass is half full. 

~
I overslept ...just to dream a little longer.

~
We need a little rain ...like all of life balance is the key.

~
If I could replay a moment, I'd choose the ones 
that brought me the most amount of joy, gave me hope,
taught me love as it touched my heart...
I'd spend them all over with you.
~

There is no net in life, 
you fall....you fall hard. 

~





No comments: