Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Attack of the "They Say"

It’s the attack of the they say people.. "believe only half of what you see and nothing of what you hear".I have found myself in a repetitious struggle for truth. Do we want the truth or do we just simply want to believe?I want to believe there is goodness in everyone and that a rainbow indeed ends and the golden treasure lie within the gift of friendship.I want to believe that there is indeed a reason for everything and everyone and that the lessons in life are not a attempt to undermine humanity, but to lay a foundation of growth and understanding and most importantly bares acceptance for the beauty of diversity.I want to believe that what my heart feels and my mind challenges is beyond surreal and touches on reality.I want to believe that the thread of humanity that ties us all together as human beings will only strengthen with time. want to believe you have felt my love , held it in your heart and embraced it through the night.I want believe that there was some truth to your words and that you really care.

No comments: