Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Softly sings>

Softly sings>
I saw blue birds flying by...I saw rainbows in the sky...I saw dreams of you and I ..
only a fool would deny.
~~~

Gentle does the wind blow .. softly set my heart a glow ..songs of love you and I know...
only a fool would deny.
~~~
Dance upon the steps of joy ...dance my heart and please don’t toy ..life was meant to enjoy... only a fool would deny.
~~~
Caress the moment of the day .... in the most unique way...
listen as I carefully say...
only a fool would deny.
~~~
Reality...The reality is in essence the joy that you brought to me.
The way you you stirred the emotions and started my heart to dream.
~~~~
Emotions as real as the song of life that plays in silence.
~~~
I felt a greater touch from within then the human body could ever feel.
No greater pain then distance, no stronger

No comments: