Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 25, 2005

How blue a sky?


In a recent conversation over societal value systems and the right and wrongs and how ones cultural disposition varies ..I looked at life peering out from my own fishbowl. In adolescent times the majority of youth felt pressured to fit in with the mainstream that would fall under the title of peer pressure. Not quite in or out of any group, I thought I personally was not swimming in their fishbowl to find they weren’t swimming in mine. With the path of life shedding extremes in high volume , it seem evident to me that life was pretty simple you follow a path of righteousness and you simply wouldn’t meet up with the negativity that so weighs us down in our adult life.


No two situations shadow another , there fore similarities may exist and patterns may surface.
If I don’t walk beside you, do I walk alone? Or do we burst from within the fishbowl to see that someone just might comprehend that the head above water and the glass invisible to the eye restraints that which makes us unique in spirit. That which we don’t understand stimulates and drives a hunger from within. The immensity of that which intrigues the soul to grasp beyond time of day to find oneself outside the fishbowl.. breaking out doesn't mean fitting in. Its the exploration of a unexplored territory that starts within ones own thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I dare to see the sun rise on a dark and rainy day and to see a blue bird fly in a snowy month of May. To feel your love while time slips away and touch your heart each and every day.

~~~~~~
I never felt such loss until I allowed someone to walk beside in spirit and touch me in ways that I didn't know existed to find them simply distanced from me. To see through my eyes and find a place within my heart .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On my darkest day the tears flood emotions that you so carefully cradled.

No comments: