Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Fallen Rain


The elder trees tall and large without their autumn leaf protected the maple barely 4 foot three. There she stood with her leaf in pride to reach up to the sky,
where one day she’ll take their place and
nest the blue birds that fly by.
~~~~
No doubt in my mind that something beautiful can come from something less then.
The pain felt inside is calmed by the beauty of the seeds that mature.
~

Surveillance of the daily travels and just where I might have been , and if you looked into my heart you’d see in life the sin. You can imprison the body and control it’s walk along the sea , but you can’t imprison my thoughts and my search to full fill my dreams . Stifled the many years, the silent tears unheard until the river overflowed its bank and something magical occurred. My soul released from entrapment and this is what I see " a hand of faith as it reached out to me".
~~~
The beauty of the fallen rain is its ability to cleanse the day and leave upon the pallet of life another chance to make our way.
~~~~
The childs been running from the darkness and the grey and then one day she stopped
and to her dismay the monster wasn't in the dark nor in the clouds of grey.
~~~

Only a fool believes they can restrain what is ultimately free . Soaring to the heavens my love enraptured blows gently in the breeze.

1 comment:

Kirk & Olivia said...

Ideas, Hofstra Law Review's "Back-to-the-Future" Feature
The Hofstra Law Review has an introduced a new feature called " Ideas ." Each "Idea" is a 3-to-10 page essay.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a silver necklaces site. It pretty much covers silver necklaces related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)