Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sweet whisper of song!


The passage of a symphony celebrates the moment of the hold. The embrace of the encounter where the heart has met the soul. Sweet harmony’s pure pleasure comforts with a song a simple invitation to rid the moment of the wrong. Joyous the sounds echo through the mind and in the darkness where lay the loneliness I have now taken you along.
~~~
When righteousness sits at the alter of denial
then the battle begins.
For my heart feels and my mind questions
and my soul sits on the sideline with laughter!
I am but a mere puppet to the world of love.
~~~
You have stirred the emotions that continuously bloom!
~
To love is to see the smile in your eyes as they reflect through mine.

No comments: