Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Gifts my Way!

Silent tears and silent wrongs are the words of the silent song.
Melancholy, a little blue replaced by the warmth of loving you.
Joy and laughter friendship true left a path of little clues.
Step by step I journey through a unguided day of new.
Ecstatic in rapture sing ,silent laughter and silent dreams.
There you are to accompany, beyond the silent memories.
A smile that leads the way, past the valley of dismay.
One where you’ll hear me loudly pray .. Thank you lord
for sending such a wonderful gifts my way.
~~~~~~~~~~~
When you smile I smile!
~
Singing> Laughter beyond the many tears , listen and you will hear ... raindrops falling, wash away the blues.

I can't help I let you find your way ... now my friend a place where you can stay ... where you'll find the blooms of our bouquet... ones that open with each new day..

Laughter beyond the many tears, listen and you will hear .. raindrops falling.. wash away the blues.

No comments: