Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 28, 2005

Taking a Deep Breath

There is only one way to survive in a world filled with negative energy and thats to take the negative and surge it up with the positive. Whether its family or friends.. the negative is always there trying to weigh you down. I had heard some people quote they like dark poetry.. I on the other hand love the fantasy and love and joy that comes from positive poetry. It is like the old adage " you are the company you keep" To read the positive has its own therapeutic qualities . Each poem a bit of me and the life raft that is tossed to me. I am reminded daily of the simple beauty in life. Sometimes the challenges that cross our path act as a detour.At the gateway of Love .. stands respect, compassion and joy and energized with the positive leads down the path of righteousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To close your eyes once is to falter, to close your eyes twice remain a fool,
to close your eyes for the third time is to slam the door on reality.
~~~
Even in the pool of silence you can hear the song that wakens the sleeping heart.
Singing> Bonded... your soul was bonded, the moment you engaged in my dream. Pleasure... cannot be measured, growing it rooted inside. Altered ..my life seem faltered... weak till I opened my eyes.
(((((((())))))))((((((())))))))
Look into your heart to see how beautiful life can be.

I am not a fool no no ! I know what make flowers grow.. in my little garden where dreams come true! I'm making love to you.

No comments: