Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Romance...

Caught in up a day ... I find my mind drifting to where you may be and what you maybe doing. I know that Love no matter what shape it takes can only truly be kind and warm and understanding and want only the best for one that touches their life with a warmth of light uncomparable to the brightest sun shining day.
For your love .. I wish the sun to warm your heart as you have warmed mine. I hope that as you go about your day that once you smile at the joy we found in one moment shared. I pray that the Lord is generous and granting you a long and healthy life. When the chill of winter shivers deep in your bones may it only compare to the chill I feel when I think of you.
~~~~~~~
Romance ...... when one can feel the touch from a distance and breathe life into a day. Court the heart beyond the land of enchantment where the soul can soar away. When one can open up to see the beauty of life in each and every day and share it with the one they love in the simplest of ways. When Passion fills the air with the silence of song and joy lays a carpet for you and I to walk along. When you can feel lifes embrace and cradle it in all its glory, then you have met Romance and now begins the story...........

No comments: