Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I know I can...

Singing> Close your eyes... The darkness soon to fall and heaven makes a call.

The winter chill and breeze left trees without there leaves
Now stands my heart bare for you to see , what you've done me.

Close your eyes ... The darkness soon to fall and heaven makes a call.

A blanket of covers me ... filled with loneliness

Till I turned to see my angels follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The human psychic a scary place to be.The challenges of a lifetime can be overwhelming and tiring. My grandmother filled with life had lived a long and quite healthy life. I wondered as she met with death of family and friends how she must have felt. The ability of the mind to cope with less then kind situations .. Then I realized how blessed we are , how many angels have crossed our path. How do you thank a angel?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am giving the little engine some competition... I know I can....




No comments: