Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 21, 2005

I Love you!

I look back at the past that had such hope for the simplicity of life. That one would know when I cry with out tears and know that I need without asking. My old adage of the day " actions speak louder then words." How clear life seems and yet how misinterpreted are the days gone by. There is a trail that all people follow at one time or another , sickness , sadness and death but it is only complicated when betrayal , lack of compassion and the minimal desire to feel the needs of a companion. I find sadness in false hope , false promises . Unlike a slate board we can't erase the sins of time. Thus builds the wall , brick by brick I shall not waiver for that which shields the heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to close my eyes and wish the pain away
I want to close my eyes and open with renewed faith.
I want to close my eyes and start on a new page.

``````````````````````````````````````
Who could hurt in the name of love
how foolish might he be
Who could not look beyond the day to see
to live on simple dreams.
~~~~`~~~
The most beautiful experience is to feel with your heart through the touch of your hand.
To listen to the sounds of joy where silence laid the plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If my eyes allow my heart to see then you would be right next to me
If my soul allowed your sweet embrace...................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hole of silence raped my heart of happiness. Holding on to dreams and days of simple bliss.
Trying to remember how I wished that life might be and there I fell to the hell of reality.
I can't hold tomorrow and I let todayfreeI can't begin to tell you what you meant to me.
Treason was the path that betrayed my heart and soul and there I grasp beyond thlonelinessss and cold.
~~~~~~~~~
Drowing on the years of tears...

No comments: