Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Holds you in my heart...

So magical is this love, that when our earthly form fades, 
our love will embrace eternity forever times a day.

 ~
You are as close to my heart as each dream to my pillow.

~

I felt the tickle of the wind to my soul, awakening my spirit as your love takes a hold. My heart beating fast, as fast as can be, celebrates the moment when you said hello to me. The sun has risen and silence rules the air and I can't help but dream , dream you here. Like roses from the garden, with fragrance sweet, I take each breath deeply, to breathe you into me. 

I felt the rain as it showers down from the sky, knowing each raindrop falling infuses like memories to my mind. Embracing with love and holding you tight and there is where we dance day and night. My arms are here for you and when you need me my love and I'll be ever with you, wherever you may go.

No comments: