Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Over and over again...

I have always been impressed with the way a horse in a steeplechase race  manages to challenge each barrier and hurdle with such strength and grace. You have to admire the ability of the horse as it appears to take each jump with such ease. Life is very much like a steeplechase race, many barriers placed before us and we either stand still afraid  to jump, try to get around it or challenge the moment and jump over. I had wondered  if each hurdle was an end or a beginning? Jumping to greener pastures just to confront another barrier.
It reminds me of the chapters of our life, where does one end and another begin? Who dictates the change and writes the script? Obviously choice alone does not control our destiny nor is it always the consequence of our actions. As I struggle with my own ability to hurdle the current barriers, I find myself looking back at chapters which had no clear conclusions.

There is no blue skies,
 no sunshine without
you beside me.


No dreams to come true ,
 no river with waters blue
with out your love to
remind me.

Stars light up the sky,
the clouds now drifting by
and all I can do is imagine.

Your arms holding tight,
the love of my love, is the
way life should be.

~

The words of love were written in the sand,
 from the one who holds my heart and took my hand.
Healing makes it so and this much I know that as I
mature I grow and your love I won't let go.

Love and love again was the message he sent,
 and through the dream I saw that with love we
have it all.

The words of love were written in the sand ,
from the one who holds my heart and took my hand.
Healing makes it so and this much I know that as I
mature I grow and your love I won't let go.

~

No comments: