Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 22, 2011

One with your love

I have learned so many things over a lifetime, but most importantly what love is. Not a gift in a box, nor an experience but the joy of sharing that comes from deep inside. My soul accompanies you on this journey and when you begin tire,just know my heart is open for you any day or hour.

My heart is always open,
and waits for you each day,
to enter my sweet darling
where dreams of love are made.


Hold my hand and walk through
life with me, record to historythe
love of you and I. We are the
mountains, the river and the sea,
we are at the gates of eternity.

My heart is always open, and
waits for you each day , to
 enter my sweet darling where
dreams of love are made.



 ~
 There is love and then there is the merging of souls...

No comments: