Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lemonade

The Tree frogs in symphony,
the owl impatiently shouts out "who!"
as I gaze into the night sky,thinking
sweet thoughts of loving you.
.

Whether a fresh squeezed glass
of lemonade or gently holding
hands with you, the night is awfully
special as long as I"m with you.

The skies are always bluer, the sun
is brighter too and the warmth I
feel within my heart comes directly
from the joy of loving you.

Rainbows across the heavens,
create the bridge of memories,
that unite my heart with yours
through the viewing of our dreams.

~
Life is like lemons, it's a little sour till you add a little sweetness
and then it creates a whole new image, fresh, delightful and
wonderful when shared... thank you for being the sugar in my
lemonade.

No comments: