Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The song of my heart

I'll love you everyday,
remind you in different ways,
hold you close in my heart,
so our souls will never part.

I'll sing of our love,
here on earth and up above,
I'll dance each day with you
on the clouds in the heavens blue. 

I'll see you in my dreams, hold
you tight from memory.Love
you more with each breath I
take whether sleeping or awake.

~

The words don't really matter, the melody is fine, played on the strings of my heart and secured for all time. Like my Paddy bear that I hold in the night, I cling to your love to guide me to the light. The dance upon the heavens is only for you and I, for nothing is as special as the embrace that our heart and soul refined. Somethings change as does my love for you, as it gets stronger and stronger under the skies of blue.

The words don't really matter, the melody is fine, played on the strings of my heart and secured for all time. Somethings are a passage of a moment in a day, but our love is awfully special in a wonderful kind of way. You and I will live on in many ways as the love within our hearts is like the stars on display. Shining bright, as bold as can be, the beautiful part of loving you is that you are in my arms to stay.

~


There is sunshine in the morning my love,
there are raindrops in the afternoon, there is
a dream waiting to reveal  what you mean to
me, through the magic of love like a kiss in
the summer breeze.


There are blue jays squaking and flying free,
there are robin collecting crawlers beneath
the trees, there are clouds passing by, inviting
you and I to take a ride, as our hearts and
souls collide.

There are songs still waiting to be sung, there
are bells still waiting to be rung, there are
days we have yet to live and a love we
still have to give, through ages of life.


There are angels singing our praise,
there are rainbows that never seem
to fade, there are chapters left unwritten
and pages that we are still flipping as
we share our life in this most amazing way.

No comments: