Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Making the impossible ...possible

When it all seems impossible and you don't know which way to turn and the weights are heavy and every hill twist around a curve. When you give into your weakness and the skies are always gray, it is then time to look through the heart to see the world in a  mystical and wondrous kind of way. Unlike the apple blossoms that bloom and quickly fade, your love is most distinguished and becomes more beautiful and passionate with each day. The kiss in the morning before the sun has yet to rise and the warmth of your love that no one in this world could deny. So magical is this power born of a joyous love that it is capable of embracing beyond the rivers and clouds above. I can feel it in my heart with each moment of the day, as it soothes and comforts in the most amazing way. I knew it in my soul from the day you said hello and like the sun on a summer day it leaves me with a glow. When it all seems impossible and there is a wall at every turn, I reach for your hand and like a rope it serves. Pulling me to safety, allowing me to feel secure as I climb beyond the barriers knowing that each step is a foot hold closer to the core. Beyond the entry of the dreams to the center of your being, to where our souls first bonded, at the start of our first meeting.

As long as one person believes everything is possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!