Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 16, 2014

Love is so Powerful

From corner to corner,
across the many seas,
over all the mountains
and through my dreams.

I could go on searching,
morning , day and night,
but the love in my heart
is an incomparable delight.

Rising above the blue skies,
the clouds wait each night,
as I take your hand and
you take my heart and
dance so fine.

I walk around day dreaming,
imagining you are here and
spending all my time in
a dream that only lovers
can share.

~


Love is so powerful, 
wonderful indeed,
soars the heavens and
ricochets on back to me. 

It is the petals of a rose, 
a sweet song bird in flight, 
it is the warmth in my heart
when I think of you each night. 

Love is so powerful, 
wonderful indeed, 
soars the heavens and
ricochets on back to me. 

It is the dreams that 
bring you so near and 
the magic of life when 
two hearts stop to share. 




1 comment:

Margie said...

Such a lovely poem.
I smiled ....