Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Heart and Soul Inspired

No destination
by a supernatural power,
the journey we partake
is heart and soul inspired.

Changed my world
on this path of love,
unlocking the heavens
to dance above.

~

From early morning
till night as I sleep,
you're all that I think of
and all of my dreams.

My smiles and laughter
belong only to you
as you unlocked my heart
and let your love through.

From early morning
till night as I sleep,
you're all that I think of
and all of my dreams.

~

After the storm
on this summer day,
I awoke by surprise
that a calm remained.

The feelings I have
are due to you as
you make me feel
brand new.

~

Summoned by the moment
it all caught me by surprise,
opening my heart while
I was closing my eyes.

One with the heavens,
the earth and sunrise.
One with the dreams
that the heart customized.

Entwined together like
a tightened grape vine,
strengthens our love as
we take the reigns of time.

~

My head on the pillow and
my heart there with you,
no matter the time or season,
I'll always love you.

You're the peace that I feel
when life tries to get me down,
you're the joy of my life
like an angel on the ground.

~

From my heart the words
that my fingers partake
as I spend my day writing
in a state half awake.

The body is distanced and
my heart there with you,
no matter the miles
our love comes through.
~

I could spend every moment
every second of an hour,
dreaming of you and how
you set my soul on fire.

Loving you is magic
in the most amazing way
as you are never very far
your just a thought away.
















No comments: