Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Heart

Oh the babbling brook,
creates quite the scenery,
flows directly to the river
trickling gingerly.

I gazed upon the water
as the trees fanned from above
with a feeling of contentment
that yes we share sweet love.

Distance between us
and though  miles apart
you are as close as one can be
for you are right here in
my heart.

4th edition Webster's Dictionary that crick IS a variant of creek.


The cold mountain crick
fed by ice cold springs
flowed gently to the river
like a motion in a dream. 


Caught up in the emotions
that brings a joy to the mind
I smiled at the images that
I conjured up in time.

Mountains to separate
and distance over ruled
as our souls come together
in an everlasting hold. 




1 comment:

Margie said...

Rachel,
I so love your poetry!
This is beautiful

Love
Margie