Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 06, 2016

Sings...Sweet Love


Lord I have been weary,
filled with sorrow and pain
Lord I had been lost
till you showed me the way.

So I take this moment
in the middle of the day,
to thank you for the love
you sent my way.

I was empty and cold
and skies were always gray,
till you sent the sunshine
to warm and brighten my
day.

Where tears once fell,
now a sparkle can be found
and a smile replaces the
sorry looking frown.

Lord I am grateful
for each moment in the day,
for the memories that are made
and in my heart remain.
~
You just walked on in
and it was by surprise,
unlocked my heart and
found your place inside.

No matter where I go,
I am never ever alone,
You are here in my heart
and you've been there
from the very start.

You just walked on in
and it was by surprise,
unlocked my heart
and found your place
inside.








Over and over and over again,
are the whispering words of love.
Over and over and over again,
to you my sweet love.

I document each emotion
so that everyone will know,
that I have the greatest love
that anyone will ever know.

Breaks all  the barriers,
of place and time
like a cloud floating on by
there is only room for you
and I.

I take each morning
and every night
to celebrate the love
that makes my world right.





When it feels right,
there is no questioning,
when you came into
my life and made me
feel anew.


When it feels special,
there is no questioning
the way you changed
my life and turned my
world around.




No comments: