Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 27, 2016

Sweet Dreams

My love for you
is like a star lit night,
which blanket the sky
like your love blankets
my heart each night.

You ease my soul in the
most comforting way,
when you kiss all my
troubles away.

~
There is a completeness
that I can't honestly explain,
but I'll take a moment and
try to do it anyway.

My heart was once empty
and my soul completely lost,
till I stumbled in the darkness
and your love I came across.

The magic is in the simple
way we share each day,
sometimes it takes only a hello
to make the gray sides fade.

The reality has surfaced
and I have never been the same,
for you have given me the gift of love
that I keep with me day after day.

I know where I belong
and I belong with you and
that is the joy of love
that made my sky so blue.


~

I take the time
both night and day
to close my eyes
and dream away.

I dream of you darling
of your sweet tender kiss
and the embrace of love
which is my bliss.

Sweet dreams my love
I am there with you,
lying in your arms
the whole night thru.

I take the time
both night and day
to close my eyes
and dream away.







No comments: