Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Heart


I never go anywhere alone,
as I carry you in my heart.
~

If everyone took the time to dwell in the arms of love,
the world would take on a different view. 

~

I don't ask that you see as I see or feel as I feel but embrace the possibility of your own utopia Allowing peace to comfort and free you of the negativity that surrounds our world. Indigenous by nature, loves occurs naturally. When such love is fostered and allowed to grow it overpowers the threads of evil that weave their way into our substructure.  We are more than an emotion, a thought or an action we are the foundation in which our love stands. Like a moment in the wind, love can redirect and guide. Upon inhaling pureness of such love we exhale leaving behind only the cleansing of a soul. 

No comments: