Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 27, 2017

Soul



I felt the sun within my soul,
your love upon my lips
and as the day passed on
I tucked away your kiss.

Like rivers flow to sea
and streams through the hills
I feel the magic of your embrace
and the love that the heavens willed.

No ache, sorrow or sadness,
not one single sign of despair,
even though you are at a distance
your love is felt here.

My eyes maybe closed
but my heart is open wide
and as I take to the heavens
you are with me deep inside.

Unlike cut flowers that quickly parish,
your love forever lives and
in my  very darkest moments
that very same love a gift gives.

It showers me with happiness
and the true feelings of joy and
reminds me of the passion
that deep within my soul I feel.

No pressure for tomorrow,
for today I have it all,
the warmth of love infused
that creates a winter thall.





No comments: