Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Reaches out..

Some day when you are ... you will hear me say 
that " I love you, love you with all my heart."

~
An emotional attachment 
as I hold you in my heart 
and think about the love 
we've shared from the start.

Reaching to the heavens
and gazing at the stars, 
I've broken down the barriers
that keep you afar. 

The power of the subconscious
places you in my nightly dreams
as I find a certain amount of comfort
as I close my eyes to sleep.
~

I placed my hand over my heart 
to be there close to you 
as you are there my sweet love 
in all that I do.

When I wake in the morning 
and all through the night ,
each beat of my heart 
with yours unites. 

~

I repeat the words, 
the words of my heart, 
"hold my hand sweet love, 
my heart is already yours. "

Do what you will 
there is no giving back,
for you had it from day one
and that my friend is a fact. 

~
I don't like winter, 
the days are dark and long
and without you here 
the season is without song. 

I don't like time 
its cruelty at its best, 
choosing the moment and
putting our hearts to the test.

~
To explain the trials of any given season 
one must interpret the outcome of their own experience. 

~
...and I will sing a lullaby.

~
To share in your happiness
and dream by your side 
to wake in the morning
our souls entwined. 

To feel your love 
like that of my heart
and welcome you here
into my arms. 

I'd take each moment 
as blessed we are, 
to wish our forever 
that we never would part. 

~
Each second and moment in time, 
is a gift from your heart to mine. 

~
Indulges in the memories 
to bring you by myside. 

~
Sleep walking through life 
to feel your embrace. 













No comments: