Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 12, 2007

Beyond a Dream


Sings> Side by side like mountains high, swift as the current in a breeze that tickles my mind. I feel your love... so tenderly, the warm embrace of having you right next to me, . Reach for the stars each and every night, holding you so close is a feeling I can't fight.
~
Side by side like mountains high, swift as the current in a breeze that tickles my mind. I feel your love...so tenderly, the warm embrace of having you right next to me. Dance in the heavens to a song a day, the words of love written in a variety of ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! THanks for sharing your love.

Rachel C Miller said...

Sings > what the world needs now is love sweet love ....no not for some but for everyone.
It is a good thing to share... as they say " love makes the world go round"