Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Love

The inspirational story of Helen Keller has played on my mind allot lately. I thought what a dark world it must have been to live with out hearing or sight. Then it occurred to me there are those who have sight but cannot see and hearing but have never heard the voices of angels. I closed my eyes blocking all view of the world around me, silence dominated the night and my hand brushed gently against my cheek. The touch of love.. if you have never felt it , would your soul no what it was missing or hungering for? Again my mind taveling at speeds of a wild cheetah on the run. The Corinthians Chapter 13:
If I speak in human and angelic tongues, but do not have love I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.If I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge and faith so as to move mountains but do not love, I am nothing. I could go on it has been one of my favorite chapters to reread. Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated."
Troubled over the last few days my mind dwelled on that which I had missed a life time of , the touch of love, so warm and embrace that it heals all wounds of the heart. I felt this overwhelming need to understand the chapters of my life as they were falling into place. I have viewed love through the heart and I felt its embrace and it makes me hunger for more.
~~
When you can hold the view of another and the world melts away and your hearts meld together in the most mysterious of ways, then you have felt the touch of love and the happiness shall set you free.
~
When distance controls the moment and darkness rules the sky, all you need to do is look beyond the highest high. Waiting atop the mountains, across the river deep is the one who loves you passionately all you need to do is to believe.

No comments: