Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 23, 2007

You are.......

Dreams are made to catch your love and hold it near,
buffer the pain of life and rid us of all fear.

I wake up every morning with this impish smile,
warm as summer sun in a snowy winter storm.
~~

Sings>The Magic

You are the magic , a dream come true,
a world of love seen through me and you.
~
You are the moment, sweet of desire, a
flame that burns in the heat of the hour.
~
You are the song, the love birds sing,
heard in the mountains and down by
the stream.
~
You are the love, that holds me tight,
a comfort each morning and every night.
~
You are the smiles that I display for all
to view in a God given way.
~
You are forever and forever will be, your
and heart and mine in a warm memory.

No comments: