Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 26, 2007

You and Me

I was a little uneasy and a little unsure, driving down the road as I have before. Rain hitting on my windshield and traffic in town is four cars or more.
~
My mind taking in the view, the hills and valleys in a brand new hue. Skies once covered in a dark grey, shine with the sun in a blue, blue way.
~
Melancholy when your not here and still a little smile on my face appeared. Memories more then a few, took to the wind and in my heart they blew.
~
Grateful am I that the weather is warm and your by my side. Saw your reflection in the mirror
and I jumped back startled to feel you here.
~
Surreal is the dream that taught my heart how to sing, bellows from deep inside, sounds of love I can't hide.
~
Driving down the road and I left behind all the worries of another time, up ahead I could see a beautiful horizon and you and me.
~

No comments: