Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Burning Bush



I confided to the hills of the hollow all the secrets of my heart, the love I was given and how you ignited with a simple little spark.
~
The burning bushes now flaming, red as fire in the hills. The display within natures boundaries, a reminder of how wonderful it feels.
~
The wind no longer blowing and still movement can be felt, a swirl of memories exploding, continue to make my heart melt.
~
My mind is restlessly wandering and not sure if magic plays a part, the smiles they keep on coming and I know you've been beside me from the start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is magic!
Love your writing!

Rachel C Miller said...

Thank you Mark, it is sweet of you to say. Life is Magical in everyway.....