Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dreams Come True

It’s easy as can be all you have to do is follow me, down the path of memory… where reality a dream came true. Just me and you and we learned to turn the skies a beautiful shade of blue, with a warm embrace and a morning kiss or two, there’s nothing this love can’t do.
~
It’s easy as can be all you have to do is follow me, down the path of memory… where reality a dream came true. Listen with your heart, the whispers of love played upon a harp, a day in review where we have accrued, the words of I love you.
~
It’s easy as can be all you have to do is follow me, down the path of memory… where reality a dream came true. Hand in hand we walked even on the days when I was feeling a bit distraught, side by side with you, the days flew making dreams come true.

No comments: