Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think I can .. I think I can

Our ability to think and reason separates us from every other creature on earth. The quote " a mind is a terrible thing to waste" reminds me of my dear friend who fought physical challenges to surface a winner. We are all at times capable of looking for easy answers or for someone else to deal with the problems. I have been guilty of the doing just that, looking for someone else to pick up the slack. When I found the technical errors in my Internet program, one that was a thorn in my side for sometime, I thanked my friend. He responded " why are you thanking me?You solved your own problem, I did nothing." I said not only did you stand beside, but you motivated me to think. In addition to respect a certain amount of confidence is gained when supported on a social and intellectual level. I am so happy to have thought through the program to find the errors.

Not under me,
nor above me
beside me.

~
Yes I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: