Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 09, 2007

xox

I think of my friend Nancy allot in life, she has been gone a little over two years now. I can't tell you that I don't miss her... I do, very much. As the days rush by and the holidays are in sight, I think of the many conversations over dinner we shared. She taught me much about life and not necessarily one lesson was more important then another. But one of her favorite sayings " When God closes a door, he opens a window" with that thought in mind, I think of the doors that have closed in my life and the windows that have been opening.

I feel a sense of contentment one that is quite comforting, as I prepare to close my eyes for the night I repeat......My eyes tightly closed and the vision of your being secured within my heart exudes outward giving light to the darkness. The merging of body and soul enhanced the pleasure of exploration. The softness of flesh intensified with each breath. Released from the boundaries of earth I felt the power of conjoined spirits. Secure yet free the embrace of love masters each moment of desire..

~~
For the dreams that inspire life..... I thank you.

2 comments:

un dress said...

I feel a sense of contentment...:)

i learn to create this sense, the sense of contentment, every day of my life...!!

thak you rachel, for sharing...



.kiss

Rachel C Miller said...

People are not as different as they believe they are, actually we much more similar in emotion then any of us are willing to admit. We cry, we laugh, we live, we love.... our position on earth varies, in the heavens we are equal spirits.
Thank you un dress... contentment is a gift few ever accept in life.