Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 12, 2007

Life

I cannot possess...... what possesses me.I am not thy keeper of love, only a mirror image of loves reflection.
~
It is not love that I share but the end result of emotion stirred within.The words are only a semblance of a wide range of feelings.
~
No walls, no boundaries, no limitation of space........ my soul, your soul, our soul........together, bonded in time.
~
I cannot forget, nor shall I try. I will never completely understand nor deny. I felt the touch bitterly sweet, a craving for more is not defeat.
~~
I have felt love, touched it and blew it to the wind......
and still it exist solely in my heart.
~~
The tears fill the banks of the rivers only to divide,
the heart bridges from mountain to
mountain to keep you
closely by myside.
~~
I understand....... doesn't mean I have to like it. It means I understand.

No comments: