Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I Try

I try not to miss you, so I took from the start
all the memories we created direct from the heart.
~
The love that you have given, the joy that you bring
the energy felt that makes hearts dance and sing.
~
The hollow mature in the season of color, soft
with red, orange and yellows.
~
Embracing in silence and still a call heard, to
listen to the voice of the soul speak without words.
~
Erase those tears that separate lands and allow
your love to set the demands.
~
When sorrow a river floods, the bridge of happiness
will keep us above.
~
Embrace not the body, for the mind takes a hold
and through the heart takes a gingerly stroll.
~
I am here in the morning when doubts set on in,
and in the night to whence we begin.
~
Melancholy tries to control, it deepens and darkens
with its negative hold.
~
Battle the rivers, the rage of the storm and level
the mountains as the landscape transforms.
~
Heavenly spirit's send unto me, the power to
hold what others may only dream.
~
Embracing with heart and kissing with soul,
the view is of love as it tenderly unfolds.

~~


I am a little bit frightened and I don't why,
I know that you are always
here by myside.

No comments: