Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 30, 2007

Only you

Sings>

When I say good night and I close my eyes,
I then start to dream, with you for all time.
~
When the rain falls and the keys of life is played,
the music that I hear rejoices through each day.
~
When the smiles you gave me exude from my
heart and the love that I feel combines to ignite
a spark.
~
When the darkness chases.. the sunlight from the
sky, I know it's our time..... oh! you dance so divine.
~
When I pull you close and I whisper in your ear, words
of love for only you to hear.
~
When you feel the magic from my soul to yours, then
you'll have felt love as it begs you for more.
~
If love be but an emotion and the spark a chemical response , then what of the energy that sends the soul to soar?

No comments: