Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Weep not.....


I had taken the day to try and sort out my emotions with little success. My mind like that of a massive jigsaw puzzle tossed to the wind.
I can't deny my heart felt the touch of love within my soul, nor the images that have permeated from my minds eye. It is in the silence that I hear the haunting of whispers taunt repeatedly through the dark of night.
~
Have I failed to see or have you failed to believe?
~
The sacrifice so great the sentence life.......
~~
I miss you...... may the angels smile down on you.
~
It's to early to meet with darkness and yet the stars tempt me to once again close my eyes to feel the presence of your being... The dream cast you in my arms and the warmth of many suns chased away the cold embrace of distance. I am mistaken for tonight it cast me in your arms, snuggled close, I can almost hear the beat of your heart....
~~

No comments: