Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 05, 2009

Appreciate The Moment

It is such an exciting moment, as I look at the little mixer and the many batches of creams and lotions that I have conjured up with it. I don't know whether to cry, laugh or cry and laugh at once at the thought of a new mixer. I am so happy that I can't even think straight. I want to stand on mountain tops and scream thank you! So better than that writes down words, documents the moment and celebrates another step forward in a long and winding journey. Wipes away the tears, smiles impetuously as I move forward in leaving an indentation small as it maybe on the world around me. Pulls you close and gives you a big hug!!!!


The song by Directia 5 is one of my very favorite, not only is it a perfect song to dance to, the words are a reminder of time, love, romance and how quickly it all changes. The stars in the sky, the magic of a moment and the ability to rise above in uniting past memories with the current. I fell asleep as the song played out and I felt a peace and calm as if I were feeling the embrace of your arms. Mondays are my day off, the day that I give to myself to sleep in if I choose, work in the greenhouse and just relax as if there were no yesterdays nor tomorrows.


The weekend provided me with an array of connections as each person reached out to be touched. I felt the charm and warmth of the elderly couples smiles and the kindred spirits that connected through the sharing of hearts.



I respect the moment for all that it brings and it is not that I don't have goals, I do. It is not only appreciate what time offers us that is so important but understanding all that we are experiencing. I have danced to many emotions and explored the magic that appears throughout our life. In one breath I dream of all that is and all that can be and with that all that is.

No comments: