Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 05, 2009

Good Morning Love

Good Morning Love, to you I give the sky and as you wake up my darling, know your all that's on my mind. The blue a reminder of how infinite our love, it has no barriers to restrain what God has gone and done. He created a masterpiece with nature the tool and he brought you and I together in an everlasting hold. Good Morning Love, I give to you my dream and if all comes together, you'll hear my heart as it sings.


The magic of a memory, the beauty of your smile, lit the darkness and bridged the miles. I closed my eyes and the images surreal, conjured up a vision that I could almost feel. I saw you there waiting. your arms extended to embrace and I felt as if I ran a little faster I'd...





1 comment:

Mark said...

... transcend the dream and realize the promise of your embrace.

Great writing!