Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dreams

It was almost as if the music validated my love for you. I listened as the words pulled at the strings of my heart exposing all of my emotions. Caught up in the dream, I found it difficult to function as I closed my eyes to envision the beauty of our love. The dance upon the heavens, the closeness of your spirit and the memories all game together in a display that brought light to the darkness. It was as if I could at that very moment taste sweetness of your lips to mine and I trembled from deep inside at the mere thought. Allowing the dreams to rewrite the script of life, I felt the joy of our hearts as they merged into one.


I love you, because you love me?
I love you because without you my heart is empty.
~
A fallen strap upon my shoulder, a dream within my heart and each moment of the day brings you from afar. I hold your memory close, I trace it with a smile, the warmth of your love is seen in the star light showers. I snuggle my pillow close, my blanket I'll share and as you close your eyes my love, I promise I'll be there. A fallen strap upon my shoulder, a dream within my heart and each moment of the day brings you from afar.

~
To love you is to feel the explosion of magic within the day.
~

My heart speaks foolishly, my soul justifiably refrains and as I gather the dreams and toss them to the blue, I find that they return to earth to create another dream come true.

~
I wish you happiness....

Sings> I wanna be the first to wake you in the early morn,
to give to you my kisses and celebrate the day
our love was born.

I wanna hold you in my arms forever and a day and
whisper sweeting nothings in the most auspicious way.

I wanna exit the dream and feel your tender embrace,
allow our lips to meet face to face.

I wanna close the gap of time and place and use ou
r hearts to bridge our love across the bay.


I wanna be the first to wake you in the early morn,
to give to you my kisses and celebrate the day our
love was born.



No comments: