Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 26, 2009

Love is...


I know that everyday brings more,
is it possible to love you more?


I want to remember the rain as it falls from the sky and awakens my spirit and to my soul a subtle but real surprise. I want to taste the sweetness as our souls merge into one and embrace all that life has to offer under the rays of an Autumn sun. I want to live each moment like the day when we first met, wondering what tomorrow will bring and knowing it is your arms I'll rest.
~
It was my heart that tweaked my soul
into responding to the passion of love.
~
Life plays such beautiful music,
but it is the heart that sings with such passion.
~
Love is a gesture of the soul which awakens the heart.
I ask only that we nurture our love
so that it flourishes as it continues to grow.
~
Forever is pretty amazing,
these words are our forever.
~
I always said that if tomorrow never comes... I have loved,
but if tomorrow never comes, I've am loved.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Loved this Rachel!
It's beautiful!

Margie:)