Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Listen

Right outside my window, beyond the snow covered hills, I had fallen into your spell and now the story I'll tell. Love is awfully precious and magical as can be, it can soar a mountain and make reality from a dream. Teach lovers how to dance up in the heavens high and sing to the heart which I respond in a romantic sigh. Strolling through the moment which cast you by my side, I found a love that knows me from inside.

Right outside my window, beyond the time of day, I closed my eyes to listen to what my heart had to say. My heart spoke of treasures more precious than that of gold, it spoke of the greatest love the heart could ever hold. I listened closely to the words of my heart and again it spoke of your love like a mystic work of art. I knew from the very start that nothing creates such a fire as a love struck spark.

~
Oatmeal

If oatmeal you'll be needing, if love is your request, if dreams are the answer than my arms are where you'll rest. I'll gather up the sun rays to warm your heart and kiss you each morning both near and from a far. I'll love you forever and forever will my gift and as I write these words our love will stand the test. Listen to the angels their aim is never wrong they led you to me and that's the joy of their song. If oatmeal you'll be needing, if love is your request, if dreams are the answer than my arms are where you'll rest.

No comments: