Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 18, 2009

Thinking of You

Everything that happens in our life does so to prepare us for a new day. How we embrace the challenges is as important as recognizing the signs which are sent to alert us along the journey. Sometimes I am not sure what it all means or the significants of the timing itself. What I am aware of is that there are many gifts in life that bring joy to the heart and a awakening of the soul.

When you can feel my love, like a sun ray warm to your heart, the magic that occurs is what ignites the spark. When the images of love like a dream appear, you'll know we crossed the barriers to touch what some may fear. We'll meet up in the heavens, we'll dance the night away and I promise to you my love, forever and a day.

When the words don't really matter and you can still hear the song, you'll know that you have reached my heart where you have always belonged. When the days seem a struggle and you know not where to go, remember you unlocked my heart and that's the end of the long road.

~
This story is a little different and yet it seems the same, the road to happiness is miraculously paved. It led me to your heart, guided me right to your soul, so that I may hold your hand as the day unfolds. We laugh a little and I've been known to cry, but on this road there is always the blue of the sky. This story is a little different and yet its seems the same, the road to happiness is miraculously paved.
~
It is awfully quiet to night and all that I can hear
are the moments we share, the laughter, the joy,
the magic, the dreams, the beauty of the day
when you are with me.
~
There is a tremendous amount of joy in being able to help or to do things for another person, to show appreciation and share in the love. I don't believe it is something you have to think about, it is just something you do, you do it from your heart and with your soul, that is the beauty of love.

Reach for your hand,
hold your heart,
whisper the words,
dance under the stars.

Straighten your tie,
my hands hold you tight,
in the early morn and
late at night.

Kiss you good morning,
wish you well,
cast the dreams,
that set the spell.

All of my love,
deep from my heart,
I give to you,
from a far.

The darkness fades,
as the sun shines away,
in the blue of sky on
a ordinary day.

Laughter and smiles,
where love is in style
and dreams close
the gap in the miles.

~


There is never any true silence, as I have heard the song of the heart,
as our souls embrace and dance to theme of love.
~

My spirit feels your energy, my heart absorbs your love
and when I close my eyes I view our souls as one.

~
Moonlight

I was walking in the moonlight and it was no surprise, my heart drifted to you and zap you were by my side. I felt your love infuse into my heart, the beauty of life under a blanket of stars.

I was walking in the moonlight and it was no surprise, my heart drifted to you and zap you were by my side. I smiled a smile the whole world could see, the people surrounded viewed love as it oozed from me.

I was walking in the moonlight and it was no surprise ,my heart drifted to you, because your always on my mind. Your the laughter that brings such joy to me, the warmth of spirit that creates my every dream

I was walking in the moonlight and it was no surprise, my heart drifted to you and zap you were by my side. My heart bracing, my soul can't deny that there is something awfully special when we are walking side by side.

My heart bracing, my soul can't deny that there is something awfully special when we are walking side by side.
~
There is something most amazing when you are with me,
like taking a dream and making it sing.I hear your love
call out to me, like an angel from the heavens who
sings of the possibilities.
~
No ache in my heart, no room for despair, my love for
you is something to revere, like coddling the moment with
dreams of you, your with me my darling in all that I do.
~
Listen as I whisper to you of a love so powerful it
scurries the heavens to bring happiness to you. So
beautiful the sounds, they are your love and my
love merging from the blue down.
~
No ache in my heart, no room for despair, my love for
you can not be compared, it binds your soul aimlessly
to mine, on a journey of love where dreams map the
heaven and you send the chills up my spine.
~
~
Sings>What's going on? my feet are dancing to a love song,
I can't stop smiling and dreaming of you.
What's goin on? I'm singing silly love songs,
I can't stop smiling and dreaming of you.
~
Ya gotta love...
Ya gotta love the Carolina Wren, she could have gone migrating but she stayed instead. She sings a song early each morn as she ruffles her feather for a snow storm. You gotta admire the northern trees as they face the winter in their dormancy, they could have died back but they are standing tallm while only a few branches fall. You gotta know when your with me, we will take the winter and make it feel like spring, a little sunshine with your smile it can last for a long long while. Ya gotta love a memory, it cast you in my dreams, dancing and singing all day long in your arms so strong.

No comments: