Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Poetry

Time plays a game, a wedge in the heart
with miles of darkness to keep us apart.
Begging the heavens to listen to me and
send all my love in your very next dream.

The taste of my kiss I leave on your lips,
with each breath leaving us in a state of bliss.
I savor the memories that hold you near
from the moment I wake up and feel your
love here.

Each day better than before,
amazed I wonder what life has in store.
You taught me how to love again. as you
allowed my spirit to magically transcend.

Happiness I keep deep inside, as a gentle
reminder of where your love lies.
With you I dance and with you I sing, in
the most ecstatic state of embracing.

Separate we are a spirit of two,
together we are one and ruling the blue.
On a journey guided by faith and love, I
savor what fell from the heavens above.

The gift of love is here in my heart and
overflows like the stars in the dark.
Some dreams are meant to come true,
like the one where I'm in your arms
and loving you.

Poetry little sparks that ignite the moment as they breathe life into the day. Documenting the magic of a soul on a restless journey from earth to the heavens.

1 comment:

Mark said...

One of the greatest memories we ever have is that of the taste a kiss leaves upon our lips. Beautiful!