Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

My lips hold the Secrets.

Take my heart and turn it inside out to see, the words of love scripted wrote your name on me. There you'll find that happiness decides and as long as you are with me , we'll soar the blue sky. Take my heart and turn it inside out to see, that it is made of the love of you and me.
~
Dance Love Dance


In the darkness, where silence dwells, I listen to my heart and the stories of love it tells. It speaks of the dance of love on heaven high, where you and I are embraced through heart, soul and mind. Simple as simple, simple as can be, close your eyes and follow the dream. Our lips touch, our hearts beat rapidly and there you'll feel the embrace as love would have it be. Dance love dance, sing heart sing, hold my hand and dance this dance with me. I know it is where I belong, I know this is just our song, your arms opened to me and there is where I start to dream. Dance love dance, sing heart sing, hold my hand and dance this dance with me. We control the moment, we empowered the heavens high, we took the moment and we ruled with our mind. Dance love dance, sing heart sing, hold my hand and dance this dance with me.




I taste the sweetness of your lips to mine and every morning I sigh... as I began to place my emotions side by side with my dreams, I felt overwhelmed with both a sense of peace and loss. How can a love be as close as your thoughts and as distant as the stars in the sky? I closed my eyes and allowed my imagination to choreograph the magic of love on the center stage of my heart.

The sweetness of your lips to mine...
oh every morning I sigh, when I dream
of you by my side, your sweet love
in me, oh my love I'm caught in the
dream.

~
Only you can dim the lights and share the brightness of the stars, for you are my angel and to you I give my heart. It is really rather simple and there is nothing I can say, other than I love you more and more with each start of the new day.

My lips hold the secrets, my heart can't deny but when you look into my eyes it's really no surprise. The sparkle and the magic is not all that you will see, the love you gave is the reflection seen in me. I hold your love so sweet and tenderly, it is in my heart sweet love for all eternity. My lips hold the secrets, my heart can't deny, but when you look into my eyes it's really no surprise. The song of love is sung for you and I and it serenades both day and night. My lips hold the secrets, my heart can't deny but when you look into my eyes it's really no surprise.

~


Dreary mornings, sorrow on display, until I closed my eyes and your love found its way. I more than cherish, it's more than a deep desire, the emotions I feel are our love now set on fire. Once unimaginable you have taught me how loyalty and faith are the foundation for our dreams. Your in my heart, next to my soul, your the love my hand holds, the angel of the morning, the star light in the night. Whispers uncommon to the average ear, but what I want you to know I'll shout so all can hear. I love you more and more with each passing day and if it is possible eternity will make a play. I love your kindness, your gentleness from the start, the way you kiss the tears away and took hold of my heart. I love the dreams implanted, the magic that you bring, the fuel to my soul that makes it sing. I love you more and with each passing day and if is possible eternity will make a play.





~

No comments: