Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pure Simplicity

It's not your everyday morning ,
though there are those who believe,
the geese in the sky and the sun
on the rise are just and everday thing.

I heard the geese honk as they flew by
and as I looked out at the blue, blue sky.
I felt the treasure, one you can't measure,
as your love took hold of my heart and
tickled my mind.

I'ts not your everday morning,
though there are those who believe,
the geese in the sky and the sun
on the rise are just and everyday thing.

I am not in a everyday dream it's not
your everyday sing, I saw your love,
felt your love from the heavens to me.


~
I declare this moment special as can be
for all the barriers that were placed,
they cannot block the dreams.

I woke to love this morning it placed
me in a calm, except for the quiver of
of lying in those gentle arms.

Locked in your kisses, I was caught up in
a smile and at that very moment I knew
we were loving and ignoring it would be
denial.
~
This is my promise and to you I renew, that every morning when I wake up it
will be to loving you. Removing the distance, the mind now in control and with my
heart and my soul, I'm taking hold.

This is my promise each morning a kiss and it shall travel to where you are, its
aim is not to miss. I'll send sweet kisses each morning when you wake and if it's no
bother, I am getting hotter, I'll send them night and day.

No comments: