Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, October 25, 2010

Soothing the Soul


What do I seek?  I seek to supply my soul with

 the nourishment of true love.
~
It is wasted energy to fear the unknown, for that which comforts
us also refrains us from knowing and experiencing the 
complete journey of our soul.

Human needs are really rather simple and
only complicated my mans own greed.




Lost in the moment, caught up in desire,
the sun now setting and my soul on fire.

Flames eternal blaze from the touch, of a
love so unique it reigns from above.

Calming my spirit, soothing my heart,
from earth to the heavens upon our
very own star.

Passion ignited in the dark of the
night, where I leaned for your hand
and recieved the kiss of delight.
~
When the shadows cast in darkness
and my eyes fail to see, that is when
the heart opens to reveal our earthly
needs.


~

No comments: